Sunday, December 11, 2005

11 December 2005

We had an EB meeting with our MC coach early this week... Then a national HR team meeting.

I'm not very good with writing diary stuff, but I'm facing sth really new... a very challanging semester and want to put everything down, so that it will help me (and maybe others too) to be able to understand, analyse and evalute all the things that are happening in the next half a year.

How do I start that upcoming half-year? Aka: the situation now.

We are 3 in the EB (Petra-P/VPF, Juci-VPER/ICX and me-VPHR/OGX). Our MC coach Eszter-VPHR.

As I said earlier, we had coaching visit this week where we completed a SWOT of our LC and started a proper strategical planning based on the MC plan and priorities which were set at the last National Planning in April.
Since our LC exists only since 2 years, we don't have too many things implemented. This year is kind of a tabula rasa for us. Which is on one hand really good as the organization has all the tools developed for the new core work. On the other hand not the best as the results were coming from the outstanding contribution of certain individuals... who are leaving the organization.

So this is going to be tough, but if succesful... :)

The blog is also going contain my daily tasks. Let's see them now:

School -
two presentations, two tests and a paper to hand in. Only for next week. After that its exam time...

AIESEC - for next two weeks
0. Post meeting minutes!
1. email to Gróf (alumnus), he is a key account manager - I want to ask for help concerning account management. But since I was not in contact with him for a while I'd better write about sth else first.
2. Petra - ask for the text for the Xmas Greetings cards.
3. Call Isaac to figure out if he can come to help with promotion or be chair for the newie camp.
4. Prepare calendar for next semester.
5. Get OC for promotion!!! - prepare materials.
6. Print Xmas cards.
7. Goodbye party for Patricia and Florian- take the presents.
8. Meet Piskóti - money issue...
9. Prepare for EB meeting.
10. Post cards! - get addresses.
11. Prepare for people planning.
12. Report to EB from HR meeting.

Hm... that's all...

Some other comments and then I finish.
I'm quite worried about the promotion (who should be in the OC???), critical for us... have to do it effeciently also with the induction...
And how to deal with the guys who "were recruited" in September...
How am I going to work with new people???

I guess it will be easier when we have the plan ready... Till then I'm quite anxious...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home