Monday, December 12, 2005

12 December 2005

Right..
New day...
Sunny day :)
I devote this day to studying... but in the breaks I will arrange some smaller things, like calls and emails.

I posted the meeting minutes yesterday, it was pretty urgent, but I wanted to check our members, whether we had enough voting members there last time. But its okay...

Hm... I was wondering about a task... collecting all the info about our exchanges to an excel file, I guess I should delegate this. I will only make the sheet. But of course that person has to have XP test done.

Oh... I should have a hm.. what is it called... a board that is easy to clean. I would write my tasks in the urgent/important matrix. And make the changes when necessary. We should have one in the office too.

I really would like to see the new office.

Well, I'd better start doing sth.
I still have the marketing essay to do :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home