Tuesday, December 20, 2005

20 December 2005

It's been a week.
So let's see what happened:

I passed a test in statistics!!! wohoo... It's important as it makes my life much easier... well... I have to admit I skipped a course too, but it wasn't that crucial.

So the thing is, that i don't have to worry about anything now... and can deal with @ (=AIESEC) stuff... mostly during whole January :))))
I still can't do AIESEC and school as others, but who cares? I do it my way :)

Other AIESEC related things:
I made an @Xmas card :) with dad, and he printed it out too... I got good feedbacks. They are already posted.
We continued the EB planning on thursday... didn't get as far as planned since some materials were missing. But we kinda agreed on some basic things concerning membership (criteria, rights, ..).

The HR meeting output is not yet uploaded.. so I couldn't get my promotion OC (=organizing committee) together... I'm still not sure who should be in it :( And it seems -again- I will have the most free time during Jan. How should I delegate tasks then?

The EB is pretty enthusiastic, no problem with that. The promotion is crucial, has to make it really well! People planning first... luckily I have time for it :)

And then I will write to our not graduating members, about plans, promotion, the connection between... and their role... and commitment.

Eszter sent us the ideal LC structure intro - most likely we will pioneer it in Hungary. Since we don't have a structure ("at all") and can plan with the new one. It's quite exciting actually... I will read it through carefully.
And the EB agreed that we can extend our term. Now the difficulty comes how to tell it to the LC (=local committee)...

One personal comment for last:
If I will stay an EB (officially starting another term) even though only for 3 months, I won't be allowed to apply for any national position :((( And I was thinking about MC coordinator or , naturally, NTT (=national trainers team)...

(Blaah... I just remember, I had a chat with Edit (NTT president) about it... in my dream today... :S)

Well, these are the things at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home