Wednesday, December 21, 2005

21 December 2005

And then I will write to our not graduating members, about plans, promotion, the connection between... and their role... and commitment.

Just to remind myself :)

So.. what tasks do I see till the EB planning in February...

(- Study.)
- Get myself prepared.
- Write down everything (I have difficulties with this - but having this blog makes it easier :) though I plan to have sth like a timeline only for myself, cos sometimes I have time but I stil spend it with nonsense stuff - not now, I was collecting useful resources and kept systemizing my files).
- Make the timeline.
- Finnish planning, prepare introducing it.
- Print some materials (its easier to work with prints).

- Think...

For HR:

- People planning
- Promotion planning
- Induction preparation

For OGX:

- Have the remaining meetings with the SNs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home