Sunday, January 15, 2006

14 January 2006

It's working!!

The promotion team is working :))) It makes me feel really happy... I just got home from our meeting... and this time Jeroen and Jani joined us. So, the team was complete. And everyone was contributing!

Everyone has experience from doing promotion in a way or another. And it seems to be a diverse group. And during the meeting they really were challanging my thinking. Or maybe I was just a bit slow ;)

No, really.. I had a different idea at the beginning. So I kind of consider this as a compromise. Cos at some point I felt they were going against the plan, but then I figured out they were just having a different understanding of the plan :) It's good that we made it clear. Though I had to explain to myself their understanding.

But anyways, all together I feel optimistic about the promotion. They care about the campaign I have to start thinking about the Info Sessions. Who to invite, how to build up...

And of course, my absence from the LC planning makes things a bit difficult, but in a way I am happy that it is not going to be me telling them what to do and how to do... It will be their plan. Though I will preapre a planning template for them... only for helping the process.

I have an exam the day after tomorrow, should study, I don't want to make my situation too challanging... End of january is crowded enough without another exam.

I feel motivated. Great that I have people to trust :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home