Wednesday, December 28, 2005

28 December 2005

Huh.. a week passed again.

Christmas is over. Though Santa comes twice this year ;) Just on the way from Finland :))))

Okay... I still havent done my schedule... but a totally new, very cool and a bit pricey filofax is on the way with "Santa"... Can't wait to get it! So there will be no excuse to do the timeline now...

I talked to Andri... She is quite enthusiastic about the promotion. I have to prepare a package for her. For doing the planning.
Yeah, I read some AI (Aiesec International) materials... pretty useful. About promotion and campaign. I think I'm getting the point now.

Oh... and more interesting thing :))) I got in contact with somebody from the Korean MC... wuhuu... Korea! Here I come! Hehe :) But seriously, if there is a slight chance to go there, I will grab the opportunity.
He seemed to be really friendly.

I will talk to him more often if I can.

That's it for today. I start seriously working now. I got my files (e and printed) arranged... Nothing preventing me from doing sth useful :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home