Monday, February 13, 2006

14 February 2006

Szia Judit! :)

Uhhuh.. it's been a month...

Many things happened. I can't write everything down now (I'm at the uni), but I will try to add some bits every day from now on.

It was a month full of ups and downs.

Right now we are in the middle of promotion, right after ADM (Activity Development Meeting - for functional teams). So I'm quite stressed, but let's say, more motivated than a month ago. I would love to see our newies already. The first Info Session is in 3 days. Still have to work on it... And the promotion plan is continuously changing... Frustrating on one hand. But some changes are necessary... and we get some help even from MC.

On personal side: quite eager to start writing my essay... I read something on the train yesterday (The Unfinished Revolution by John Abbott) which created a very uplifting mode for the rest of the day... My mind was really busy.

Ah, and one more thing. Uni. Statistics... It seems I start enjoying it as it gets harder (others say this). But from now it makes sense for me. I can link it to other things I learnt before.

Ok... this is for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home