Thursday, March 23, 2006

23 March 2006

Today was quite fruitful...

Loads of meeting nowadays... Now I started with a meeting about a seminar work. Then about another seminar work. Then I had two meeting preparing our mentors. Then an EB meeting...

Ah, my schedule is pretty busy. I only have time to do sth personal in the evening (or not at all). And I still do a lot of AIESEC stuff after I get home. Usually after 7 or 8 pm. Like: writing to blog ;) emailing, and other things I need computer for.

We hold the EB meeting downtown. Which provided a relaxing atmoshpere, I think. And it was good for a change :)
We didn't stay too long which was also good. I wrote a question in the previous post. Well, we didnt get an answer... But the situation seems to change now. However, I still think it would be useful to figure out what happened.

One more thing, about deadlines...
There is a conference for which the application deadline is tomorrow noon. I communicated a four day earlier date. But people called me just today how to make the application. Baah...
Then I realized they figured out the actual deadline.. so didn't make too much effort to do the application beforehand.

Should find a good solution for solving these kind of problems...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home