Monday, April 03, 2006

3 April 2006

Last weekend was only for us... Pepez and me. We went to Balaton, the weather was perfect... we ate lunch on the beach of Balatonfüred.
I can't imagine more relaxing time.

But since my last post:

mostly administration, contracts, etc... and school stuff.

And a chat. And the importance of open communication and trust. And... knowing each other. Being colleagues or being friends as well...?

What can hinder you from performing well, as a team... And even if you know, are you sure you can make it happen? Try...
If you don't try you will never know.

And... TALK to people. A leader has to have really good communication and inter-personal skills! Part of it is: giving and receiving feedback! Don't underestimate the significance of it.

The other question is 'delegation'... meaning: organizing the work, not doing it... I posted earlier the 'art of delegation'. I should go over it again myself.

And the plan... I will finish the editing very soon. People should read it all over... It has always been a problem that the plan was not followed!! It's a luxury...

You should keep a meeting and continuously go and check the plan made earlier. If needed don't be afraid to CHANGE it!
Connected to this, though I started earlier due to aiesec.net not functioning I couldn't continue, proper documentation!! I try and as soon as possible I will tell the team leaders to take their documents on aiesec.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home